You get to see a lot of wedding trends as a Fort Wayne wedding photographer. And micro weddings are starting to be a thing of the past with bigger weddings coming back onto the scene! Destinations as well as the parties are about to get a major upgrade. Because of this, there’s a lot to cover here. So if you’ve been looking for spring wedding inspiration, I’ve got you covered!
Venues For Fort Wayne Spring Wedding Inspiration
There are so many awesome wedding venues in Fort Wayne! Each with it’s own unique charm and spaces. When looking for your Fort Wayne wedding venue for a Spring wedding consider asking these questions to be sure you will be able to achieve the overall aesthetic of your dream wedding!
- What spaces are included in the venue? Do you rent out specific rooms, or is the entire venue yours for the day?
- Ask about lighting! Which rooms have the best lighting and at what times. Be mindful or the lighting in addition to the views.
- What are the limits for your decor? Is this a blank space for you to create your dream aesthetic, or are there items that will not be moved and must be incorporated in your wedding day?
- If you are planning an outdoor Spring wedding, what are the usable outdoor spaces? Is there a back up if the weather is poor?
- Does this venue require you book specific vendors, do they provide seating and tables, get a list of everything that is included and restricted.
Fort Wayne Spring Wedding Florals
Consider opting for more greenery in your wedding decor and bouquets! This is a trend that was originally caused by a flower shortage, but is very elegant and timeless. Greenery is so beautiful especially in the hands of an experienced florist. Don’t be afraid to ask your wedding florist is able to accomplish with greenery. Look into their portfolio and bring all the Fort Wayne spring wedding inspiration you have for your wedding florals!
Spring Wedding Colors
Neutrals are here to stay, but we are seeing more and more brides opt for a pop of color. It’s so easy to put together a palette using colors that are timeless and neutral. But, it’s also important to have that one color to set you apart. Just as with florals, one color is all it takes! You can strategically place that color amidst all the beige and white, such as in the floral arrangement or in a backdrop!
When it comes to Fort Wayne weddings, reach out! We would love to give advice, tips and recommendations!